Sunday, June 1, 2008




Day 3

Foremost Alberta to Weyburn Saskatchewan .

Staying in Foremost last night was the ultimate scene out a movie, the motel I stayed at was right beside the "You all come back now!" Saloon. As I sauntered up to the door, it flies open and out come three young men, 2 fighting and the other trying to separate them. Lots of yelling and a few punches thrown but like real men, they all got in the same pickup truck and sped away! :) Truth, I swear!!! Okay, back to today it was a strange day to be on the road with a motorcycle, with some bad weather early in the day forcing me to head north after Manyberries Alberta to the Trans Canada from Medicine Hat to Moose Jaw, I don't know how a guy can be going around 120 Kph on a motorcycle and barely stay awake, it was so boring. The weather improved after lunch and I decided to go down Hwy 39 to Weyburn, where I will be spending the night. The subject of the day seemed to be old deserted churches, don't know why but I saw and photographed several, they all seemed to have their own personality and character. I also found the home of CBC televisions Corner Gas, a very interesting location with the dressing rooms behind the Cafe with the police cars and others behind a fence! :) Please feel free to comment on the prints, I'd like to hear what you think.


C2


2 comments:

breclear said...

Hey Craig, sounds wonderful so far and the pictures are great of course. Last season for Corner Gas, so it should be a keeper. How do you feel at the end of the day, is your back and legs sore from all the driving? Keep safe, and all the best, wish I was there, it really sounds like great fun!

Unknown said...

Good to hear that you are doing well. Great pics! You are seeing the kinda of towns that I grew up in!! Explains a lot! Take care of yourself and drive safe.